Is there a safe method used to correct deficiencies in the face than by surgery? Frankly, I am very tempted by the Korean people who perform plastic surgery on the face. Looks beautiful, healthy and perfect. I often hear the term botox, filler, or plant thread, it's what's the difference? Are all people can do those three things? Thank you.
Long ago, before there was beauty expert doctor, someone who has a deficiency in the face or body can only accept. But along with the development time, make changes to the face and the body more easily obtainable. patients simply show a picture and ask the doctor to change it as desired. But you should also be careful and cautious.
There is a way that you can get without surgery and must be done by a certified expert doctor. This method is divided into two kinds :
- Invasive methods, through injections / surgery.
- Noninvasive method, without injections (usually through the use of product or equipment).
1. BOTOXIt is a natural protein, which in very low doses relaxes the muscles that cause wrinkles hyperactivity. Injecting Botox is a non-surgical treatment to smooth out the stubborn lines between the brows that develop over time. Botulinum Toxin Type A temporal fix wrinkle moderate to severe wrinkles in the face. Botox works by blocking nerve impulses to the muscles or glands and temporarily paralyze a muscle or gland.
Why Choose Botulinum Toxin Type A?
- Botox cause facial fine lines and wrinkles less. After treatment, the skin will be tight tangle. The face is not treated will continue to contract normally so that facial expressions and feelings are not affected.
- Use of Botulinum Toxin Type A is cheaper than surgery and the results will be visible immediately after injection (in some cases the new results appear after 7 days)
- There will be no permanent scars and no recovery time needed. Botox procedure only takes 15 minutes and the effects of policies on average 3 to 4 months (varies depending on the dose and the reaction of each person is different)
- You are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding period.
- You are taking prescription drugs, herbal products, or dietary supplements.
- You have a problem or a neurological disease, problems or muscle disease, heart problems, bleeding disorders, seizures, or severe weakness or wasting of the muscles at the injection site.
- Skin problems such as injection-site inflammation and scarring.
Eliminating aging lines, wrinkles arising from the contraction of facial muscles such as forehead wrinkles, wrinkles between the eyebrows (furrow), corrugation angle eyes (crow's feet) and grooves on the face. Also, to change the shape of the eyebrows, cheeks streamline, or facial skin rejuvenation (mesobotox). Can also be used to reduce the state of hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) in the armpits, palms or soles of the feet.
2. FILLERDermal Filler usually done in people who have problems with the contours and shape of the face so as to make improvements to make it look more attractive. Or, because of the age has changed the contours of the face because the skin cells are getting harder to retain water in it, so that the skin looks wrinkled.
Dermal Filler Procedures are usually prescribed by a doctor who has examined the patient carefully and decided that the problem of the patient can be treated with Dermal Filler. This determination is made after considering many factors, such as the thickness and texture of the skin of the patient, age, ethnicity (skin type), aesthetic preferences, the results to be achieved, the risk tolerance, budget, and social schedule patients.
In people who are undergoing immunosuppressive therapy or therapy that can reduce the body's immune system should discuss it with your doctor because it can increase the risk of infection. And to those who are using drugs that can thin the blood such as ibuprofen and aspirin may experience bruising and bleeding in place injection. Likewise, patients with a history of allergy and anaphylaxis in more depth should consult a physician before action Dermal Filler done.
Dermal Filler currently only be performed by physicians who have undergone specialized training for Dermal Filler. Because although the risk of action Dermal Filler is small when compared with other aesthetic surgery that does not mean there is no risk.
3. THREAD LIFTWhat is a thread lift? Thread lift is a beauty procedure that uses a special thread made ??of nylon which is not easy to absorb placed under the skin to give a firmer and youthful effect. This thread has hooks will make sure the skin is in the correct position and will stimulate fibrosis and collagen so that in the long term, face and neck skin becomes tight. Tissue under the skin will experience rejuvenation.
Now, there is kind of yarn that can easily be fused with skin tissue, known as the "Happy lifts" and very attractive. Threadlift very safe because there are no cuts in the skin tissue. Therefore, the possibility of bleeding or infection is small. The advantage of this procedure is the absence of scars, unnecessary anaesthetic, and unnecessary stay in the hospital. The drug is only given locally only. This treatment does not take long. Performed by a specialist and only takes 10-15 minutes.
Effects taut thread lift about 2-4 years. How long durability, depending on other factors such as the patient's health condition, lifestyle, smoking, sleep patterns and other negative influences of the environment. After treatment, there may be some mild swelling, but the majority of patients will be able to return to normal activities within 10-15 days. Rarely there are bruises and cuts free.
Threadlift be combined with other beauty procedures that can help add to the rejuvenation and enlightenment. You can discuss with your doctor to determine other appropriate care to support threadlift. Best results will be obtained of patients aged 35-50 years, especially for those who already have signs of premature aging.
- RF (Radio Frequency)
A procedure "face lift" without surgery and is designed to improve the shape of your face and tighten the skin using radio frequency waves. RF triggers the growth of new collagen. This procedure does not require anesthesia, rapid and easy to perform and requires no recovery period (no down time). Includes face, breast, arm, tummy, leg.
- U-Cell Therapy (Stem-PRP System)
A new way in the health and beauty using the Stem Cell from your own blood. This therapy is very beneficial for anti-aging, abolishing acne scar removal, regenerate new skin cells, increasing the cheeks and forehead, whiten skin, the shortage of the face, etc..
In process Electroporation, Medium Frequency Modulated (MMF) micro pores open temporarily,then in the external layer of the skin and cell membranes that allow cosmetics to penetrate the various layers of the skin. This treatment will also stimulate vascular microstimulation of the skin and anti-aging effects obtained in just a few sessions. This method is very effective, alternative that not painful compared with a needle mesotherapy.