- Use the shaver is still new to guarantee cleanliness. Hygiene factors are important, to avoid infection itching or redness in the vagina area after shaving.
- Before shaved, soak vagina area with warm water, so the skin softer and eases the process for shearing. You can soak in the bathtub or douse with shower.
- Is also soak the shaver in warm water or use a shower with warm water before shaving.
- After soaking the vagina area with warm water, find a position that allows us to shave the hair in the vagina area. Try sitting on the edge of the bathtub with one foot on the edge of the bathtub and one foot in the bathtub or can sit on a stool.
- Shave in the direction of hair growth. This is to prevent the growth of hair below the skin surface. You can shave the vaginal area with a small pair of scissors, then use the shower to tidy up. It is better not to shave when she was menstruating because vaginal area more sensitive.
- When will tidying with shaver, apply a shaving gel or foam on the part to be shaved, let stand a few minutes, then to do the shaving. Never shave on dry skin condition because it can cause blisters and irritation. You should not shave in the vagina area until very clean from root, for causing injury prone.
- If feel itch in the vaginal area, compress using ice cubes. can also moisturize the skin using creams that have the effect of refreshing and cool.
- After a shave, do not wear underwear too tight because it blocks air circulation. Put on the dress in loose-fitting and made of cotton, so vagina is not easy to sweat
- Do it shaving least once a month in order to maintain vaginal hygiene.
Posted by Kassandra Montero Posted on 2:59 AM with No comments
shaving is usually done at home. Although it can be done alone, you should consider a number of things: