Awesome Eyebrow Guide:awesome eyebrow shape for your face.
- You want to take a pencil and line it up from the side of your nose straight up to your eyebrow, this is were your eyebrow should start.
- Then take pencil from tip of your nose across your pupil, this is were your arch should be.
- Last take your pencil from the side of your nose again across the outer corner of your eye and this is where your eyebrow should end.
How to Pluck Your Eyebrow:
Shaping Eyebrow By Tweezer:
- Spray a little hair spray on your brows and brush them using your toothbrush to keep them in place.
- If you don't have time for tweezing, you can get the desired contour quickly by brushing them upwards and then snipping the longest hairs beyond the natural arch using a pair of tiny scissors.
- Eyebrows slanting upwards make you look angry, so be careful not to take off too much at the outer corners.
- Before tweezing your brows, you must prepare your skin by wiping the brow area with a cotton ball soaked in astringent. The cooling effect numbs the skin for sometime and thus, you do not feel much pain.
- Hold the tweezers at 45 degrees and pluck the stray hairs below the brow line in the direction of the hair growth.
- If your brows are sparse, use a freshly sharpened brow pencil to fill in the areas with light, quick strokes.
- To get a natural and more defined look, you can brush your brows with a brow brush dipped in brow powder in upward and outward strokes.
- It is important to use the correct shade for your brows. Fair women can use blonde shades while olive colored women should choose tawny or brown. Dark African-American women can use gray shades.
- To add volume to your brows, use a stiff, slanted brush to apply eye shadow in short gentle strokes.
- In case, you have over tweezed certain brow area, try to fill the patch using brow shadow, applying in the direction of the hair growth.
- Eye shadow gives more natural look to your brows than an eyebrow pencil!
- Brow shade should be about two shades lighter than hair color for olive or dark skinned women and two shades darker than hair color blondes or women with grey hair.
Shaping Eyebrow By Waxing:Waxing can provide a more accurate shape, especially when done by a professional esthetician, and requires less maintenance. Waxing is usually a little bit more painful and the costly then using tweezer.In this method mostly hot wax is used and apply from root to tips of eyebrow hairs by finger or stick and then move your finger against the direction of hairs.
Shaping Eyebrow By Threading:If you’re not crazy about waxing or tweezing, try eyebrow threading, where cotton strings are twisted and rubbed over the eyebrows, removing the hair in a quick, straight line. This method is gentler on the skin, ideal for sensitive skin, but can cause just as much discomfort as tweezing or waxing. However, the results can last from 2-3 weeks.
Eyebrow Trimmer:Those who want quike shaped eyebrow without threading ,waxing or by tweezer have a very attractive trimming product.